Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Super 8 thesis

  1. #11
    Basstruc
    Guest Basstruc's Avatar

    Post

    PS : All the " I " or " We " are not mine

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Greg - just updating Basstruc's link to my feature film the site is now http://www.mango-a-gogo.com/inmyimage/image.htm -- that was the old address he had (you've probably got more than enough to look at anyway!)

    Scot


    ------------------

  3. #13
    gv
    Guest gv's Avatar

    Post

    I'd like to thank everyone who offered their information and help. That was a very good list Basstruc and I'll get back to you with my progress.

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •